| The Conrad Research Group |
Looking for a graduate student to start in 2016...
We are likely to bring a new graduate student into the group in
For FAQs about joining our group, click > here.
- IceCube --
An experiment at the South Pole that uses the atmospheric neutrino flux to search for
- MicroBooNE --
A liquid argon-based detector running on the Fermilab Booster Neutrino
(formerly LAr1ND) --
A future liquid argon-based detector joining MicroBooNE on the Fermilab Booster Neutrino
Beamline as a near detector
- DCTPC --
a novel neutron detector that originally ran at Double Chooz and is
now moving to Fermilab to MicroBooNE
- IsoDAR --
A proposed cyclotron-based search for sterie neutrinos
- DAEδALUS --
A proposed cyclotron-based search for CP violation
Phenomenology, New Experiments, and Other Projects --
Fun studies by the group!
- Daniel Winklehner -- IsoDAR and DAEδALUS
- Taritree Wongjirad -- MicroBooNE and SBND
- Carlos Arguelles -- IceCube and phenomenology
- Spencer Axani -- IsoDAR/DAEδALUS
- Gabriel Collin -- IceCube
- Ben Jones -- MicroBooNE/IceCube
- Marjon Moulai -- DCTPC/MicroBooNE
- Jarrett Moon -- MicroBooNE/SBND
Others at MIT:
- Zander Moss -- MicroBooNE/SBND
- Allie Hexley -- DCTPC
Just left the group, but remain close collaborators:
- Retired high school teacher and mechanical engineer: Len Bugel--
of the above!
- Accelerator physicist: Jose Alonso -- IsoDAR and DAEδALUS
- Josh Spitz -- new faculty at U. Michigan as of July, 2015!
Collaborating with us on MicroBooNE/DCTPC/IsoDAR
- Matt Toups -- now an Assoc. Scientist at Fermilab as of August,
2015! Collaborating with us on MicroBooNE/SBND/LAr development
- Taritree Wongjirad -- Intensity Frontier Fellow, 2015
- Marjon Moulai --NSF Graduate Fellow, 2015-2018
- Marjon Moulai --DPG "Best Technology Poster", 2015
- Matthew Toups -- URA Tollestrup Fellow, 2015
This page was updated June 2015.