The Conrad Research Group
We are supported by NSF and MIT
Ben Jones, Christina Ignarra (top)
Marjon Moulai, Gabriel Collin (bottom)
Arrows show how projects are linked. Click on the boxes to learn more!
- Josh Spitz -- primarily Double Chooz
- Matt Toups -- primarily MicroBooNE
- Daniel Winklehner -- IsoDAR and DAEdALUS
- Gabriel Collin -- MicroBooNE
- Christina Ignarra -- MicroBooNE and MiniBooNE
- Ben Jones -- MicroBooNE
- Marjon Moulai -- DCTPC and IsoDAR
- Zander Moss -- MicroBooNE/Lightguides
- Allie Healy -- DCTPC
- Retired high school teacher and mechanical engineer: Len Bugel--
of the above!
- Accelerator physicist: Jose Alonso -- IsoDAR and DAEdALUS
Those who left us within the last year...Congrats and best of luck always!
- Kazu received his on the Double Chooz experiment and is now a
postdoc at Columbia University
- Teppei Katori began his gaculty position at Queen Mary University
- Christie Chiu has graduated from MIT and is attending Harvard for
Recent Awards and Fellowships
- Gabriel Collin -- URA Visiting Scholar Award, Fall 2013
- Ben Jones -- URA Visiting Scholar Award, 2011-12
- Georgia Karagiorgi (graduated from our group in 2010) -- The
Tanaka Thesis Prize, 2012
- Teppei Katori -- IUPAP Young Scientist Prize, 2012; American Physical Society Henry Primakoff Award, 2013
- Josh Spitz -- Pappalardo Fellow 2011-2014
This page was updated January 2014.