The Conrad Research Group
We are supported by NSF and MIT
Arrows show how projects are linked. Click on the boxes to learn more!
- Teppei Katori -- primarily MicroBooNE
- Josh Spitz -- primarily Double Chooz
- Matt Toups -- DAEdALUS and MicroBooNE
- Gabriel Collin -- MicroBooNE (light detection system and analysis)
- Christina Ignarra -- MicroBooNE (Wavelength shifter development) and MiniBooNE (analysis)
- Ben Jones -- MicroBooNE (PMT testing) and decoherence studies (phenomenology)
- Kazuhiro Terao -- Double Chooz (DCTPC and the Hydrogen Capture Analysis)
- Christie Chiu -- MicroBooNE/Lightguides
- Ami Greene -- MicroBooNE Michel Electron Calibration
- Xavier Hubbard -- DCTPC
- Retired high school teacher and mechanical engineer: Len Bugel--
of the above!
- High school teacher: Bryan Musolf -- MicroBooNE
- Accelerator physicist: Jose Alonso -- DAEdALUS
Those who left at the end of academic year 2011/12...Congrats and best of luck always!
- Lindley Winslow began her faculty position at UCLA
- Chris Jones received his Ph.D. on the Double Chooz Flux analysis
- Tess Smidt has graduated from MIT and will attend Berkeley for
Recent Awards and Fellowships
- Ben Jones -- URA Visiting Scholar Award, 2011-12
- Georgia Karagiorgi (graduated from our group in 2010) -- The
Tanaka Thesis Prize, 2012
- Teppei Katori -- IUPAP Young Scientist Prize, 2012; American Physical Society Henry Primakoff Award, 2013
- Josh Spitz -- Pappalardo Fellow 2011-2014
This page was updated January 2013.