| Neutrinos @
Prof. Janet M. Conrad
Building 26, Room 537
77 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
conrad at mit.edu
Particle Physics For Everyone...
Greenberg's Photography... An exhibit at the MIT museum of
photographs of many particle physics experiments.
booklet by students in my class (8.226-"43 Orders of
Magnitude") accompanies the
- Neutrino Projects with artist Jennifer West... I ♥ Neutrinos
- Links to beautiful images from particle physics, and for other information: Interactions.org
Research on Neutrinos...
- Meet my research group --
including descriptions of our specific contributions to "The BooNEs"
and Double Chooz, DAEdALUS and more...
- Double Chooz, a
low energy neutrino experiment. We've found the smallest neutrino
- MiniBooNE a medium
energy neutrino experiment, now wrapping up.
- MicroBooNE, a follow-up
to MiniBooNE with a state-of-the-art liquid Argon tracking detector, running in 2014
- DAEdALUS, a novel approach to CP violation and short-baseline studies using neutrinos produced by low-cost cyclotrons.
- Fall 2013: Introductory E&M (TEAL) 8.02
- Spring 2014: Forty Three Orders of Magnitude -- a writing course for physics majors 8.226
Useful MIT Links...
Useful High Energy Physics Links...