| Neutrinos @
Prof. Janet M. Conrad
Building 26, Room 537
77 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
conrad at mit.edu
Neutrinos For Everyone...
- A Neutrino Page: Neutrino Oscillation Info for Everybody (general public through graduate student)
- Links to beautiful images from particle physics, and for other information: Interactions.org
- Project with artist Jennifer West... I ♥ Neutrinos
Our Research on Neutrinos...
- Meet my research group -- including descriptions of our specific contributions to "The BooNEs" and Double Chooz, and new ideas we are working on.
- Double Chooz, a
low energy neutrino experiment. We've found the smallest neutrino
- MiniBooNE and
SciBooNE, a pair of medium energy neutrino experiments sharing the Booster Neutrino Beamline, now wrapping up
- MicroBooNE, a follow-up
to MiniBooNE with a state-of-the-art liquid Argon tracking detector, running in 2013
- DAEdALUS, a novel approach to CP violation and short-baseline studies using neutrinos produced by low-cost cyclotrons.
- Spring 2012: Forty Three Orders of Magnitude -- a writing course for physics major 8.226
- Fall 2012: Introductory E&M (TEAL) 8.02
Useful MIT Links...
Useful High Energy Physics Links...